Learn to Take Advantage of Pinterest Marketing
Pinterest Marketing is what’s new, what’s hot, what’s on fire right now that you should be taking advantage of in your MLM marketing efforts? Let me just coach you here for a minute… When do you start paddling to catch the next big wave? When the wave has already arrived, or before it arrives as it is still building? Here’s a hint… If the wave is already here don’t even waste the effort paddling.
Could you use some MLM Pinterest Marketing help:
• Discover one of the hottest new social network sites building on the internet, and learn how to ride it for your MLM business success.
• Let’s cover some ways to take advantage of this new super-hot and building trend for your increased MLM success.
• Why is this so important… because it is possible to harvest more traffic from this super-hot site right now then you are even able to get from Google in many cases.
So what is Pinterest Marketing then:
• Pinterest is a visual sharing site that allows you to share your interest and in the interests of others visually through pictures, videos, etc.
• It’s similar to Facebook only in a visual format. So instead of using text to convey our message, with Pinterest you are pinning up visual images, videos, etc. to communicate messages with.
Why use Pinterest Marketing for MLM then:
When you take the time to examine the Alexa data on this site you’ll quickly realize you have to come up with a strategy to start utilizing this site as soon as possible for your marketing success.
The Pinterest web site has an Alexa page rank of 6 so it is a powerful authority site, and you want backlinks from content on this authority site to point to your blog. You want to position yourself to piggyback off some of that killer popularity. That’s the quality type link you want pointing toward your pages and your content for search rankings.
Not only that but this site has enjoyed a Popularity Rank of 16 overall for the U.S.A. and has enjoyed a growth rate of 260.7 %! So are you now beginning to see the light?
So how does it Work then:
• Users “Pin” (post) content to their Pinterest Site.
• Their posts are organized on a theme based page called a “Pinboard” where like type content based on a particular interest or theme is organized for display.
• You are able to pin your own content or “repin” other people’s pins (content) to the pinboards you create.
• Pin it Button- a button that you can place on your site to make pining content to pinterest simple and easily.
But even more important than this is the fact that content posted from your site to Pinterst using the pin it button create automatic backlinks to your page. That’s an intant backlink generator to a U.S. popularity 16, Alexa Rank 6, Authority site. Can you say SEO LOVE?
So what is the main drawbacks:
• You have to be invited by someone to join Pinterest.
• You can request an invite, but who knows when someone may get around to adding you.
• This can really suck when you just want to jump into this super-hot resource and start drawing immediate traffic and link love.
• To get the most bangs for your buck with Pinterst Marketing you’ll need to know how to optimize it from the start to get the most SEO Love.
• The Pin it Button has gone through some changes as far as linking goes but there are still ways to get killer back link love from Pinterest.
Find somebody on Facebook willing to give you an invite you to Pinterest. Put a request for a Pinterest invite in your status update and see what rolls out. Work your network.
The Second idea is to get registered for some training at my blog: Dave Schlueter Online.com. I should be updating a training on this subject this week for my subscribers and my team.
Here are some Ideas for Using Pinterest Marketing for your MLM:
• Create a video Pinboard – Utilize this Pinboard to put up your promotional videos for your niche that link back to your website.
• Create a Products that you love board (Your Affiliate Products of Course). – Use this Pinboard to post images or videos etc. of products you use and link them your affiliate pages for increased revenue.
These and a host of excellent creative ideas will come to you, and I’ll be rolling some ideas out for you and showing you how to make the most of Pinterest in the upcoming training I’ll be recording soon.
So get registered if you are not onboard with us already, and then I’ll see you soon as we begin to Kill it with Pinterest Marketing for our MLM.
If you Enjoyed this MLM Success Article Check Out the Other Related Internet MLM Marketing Articles on the:
Share, Like, and Comment Please
If you enjoyed this post then why not share it, like it, or bookmark it for others now… Thanks.